Allegation of false 498a

Hi All, Myself (Sandeep) tie a knot with Ragini last year, Later on we came to know her father used to do illegal (ARMS) business and make available & repaired the GUNS, Pistol for "DACOIT" and he got arrested twice in Uttar Pradesh for the same and he spent 1-2 months of period in jailed and also police sealed his shop. Same news printed in newspaper (U.P) next day we have that newspaper also it is available in internet as well. Due to not having any source of income my wife and her family member continuously threatening us to file false dowry case and demanding lakhs of money along with asking for the jewelry we had given to them during the marriage to settle down the matter. I and mine brother consulted with lawyer to ask what should we need to do in such scenario and how to save myself and my family against false cases he suggested as few points such as - 1) Installing CCTV cameras 2) Start collecting the evidence. As per his suggestion, we start doing all this thing as lawyer shared to us Now we have evidence in the form of - 1) Audio 2) Video 3) Phone Calls 4) Letters Currently mine wife is pregnant (7 month) and she went to her hometown and can comeback anytime after delivery of baby so to be safe side what more we can do to safe myself and my family. Kindly please provide us your valuable thoughts on below points and suggest what steps we can take forward.Your experience & advice can save us from this critical situation. 1) Mine parent disowned me (In newspaper - "Amrit India" newspaper) but I'm still living in same home till the time when my wife not comeback afterwards will try to move in rent home. Can I live in my own home after disowned? Or do i need to shift in rent room quickly? 2) Can I apply for "Anticipatory Bail" to avoid Jail? 3) Can my wife take part in my parent property? 4) Do we need to complaint in police/Courts for the same? Thanks, Sandeep