Right of way road access blocked (road access blocked )

1, right of way road access have blocked . 2, mou memorandum of understanding to , all india advocate association. sub;a memorandum of understanding (mou) cheated with landlord. namaste, i have purchase a plot in mumbai in 2006 with landlord namely in 7/12 ..and after that we have taken a power of attorney with landlord ...and after power of attorney we have saled to another person and made a memorandum of understanding (mou) with them ...he have paid some amount as a token to us and after a memorandum of understanding (mou) he have ask to give a copy of mou ...he refused to give us copy of a memorandum of understanding (mou) xerox ,he have taken a original copy with him until now he have not given and after again and again we have talked to him for money to give to a landlord and ask for copy of mou xerox ...he said we don,t have money and we have kept in bank locker of mou copy ...that means he have cheated to us ... then after many years gone{ 3 to 4 } we have registered a agreement in register office and also name changed in 7/12 of mine ... and now i have to make a some garden in my plot then if a person comes in my plot which we have done a mou with them before, so what should the action we have to take with him for cancelled a mou which the xerox also we don,t have it until now..... ......thanking u if u give ur sugestions to us .