Can I claim my paid amount to refund back fro property dealer?

Hi, I had a deal with a Dealer for a Plot In Gurgaon, Haryana. As per the deal I have paid 3 Lakhs and remaining amount to be paid at time of registry. As per the registry data given in agreement, I was available in Court but due to some reason, registry did not happen at that date. Again Dealer asked us to present in court for registry and we did no reached due to some personal reason. Then we finalized a date and when I reached on same date I came to know registry has been closed for that area and no clue when to open. Now dealer is asking for total money and forcing me to agree on registered agreement which is not in our deal. I am not feeling secure on registered agreement so I denied to go for registered agreement. Now Dealer is saying that registry date on agreement is already expired so he will not refund my money. There is no copy of agreement is available with Dealer and I have not signed this agreement as well as this agreement is not notarized agreement. I have paid some amount via cheque and some amount via NEFT. Can I file an FIR@420 to refund my amount because I never accepted that if registry date is expired then my amount will be blocked. Please advice.