Chargesheet while QUASH of FIR case is admitetd in court.
A combined FIR has been filed on my me and my family members by my wife (of 15 years) on sections 498A, 406, 506 citing dowry harrassment, property breach of trust and manhandling and threats.
It is a completely false FIR and evidential documents for property and breach of trust are already submitted to my lawyer even for anticipatory bail case.
Police dint even call me or my family for enquiry but they filed FIR purely because of money and influence.
FIR was registered in July 2014.
I have applied for QUASH of FIR case in High Court. Case has been admitted and mediation is also completed.
Mediation failed and hence the matter has been referred back to court.
I have also applied for anticipatory bail for which order is pending.
I have the following questions.
1. Can chargesheet be filed on the FIR even though my QUASH on FIR case is admitted in the high court?
2. Can chargesheet be filed on just me, leaving my family members or is it only a chargesheet for a particular FIR?
3. If chargesheet is filed, then what will be the condition of my QUASH of FIR case? Will that become null and void or can i use the same case to QUASH chargesheet or should i go for a fresh case?
4. Can chargesheet be filed after STAY order is got for my QUASH on FIR case?
5. After getting QUASH ORDER on the FIR, if i go for defamation againt my wife claiming compensation, will it be granted immediately or will there be a trial for that?
6. Can i also apply for defamation against the police inspector who filed the FIR? If so at what stage can i file a defamation case against the inspector?
7. What is the procedure if chargesheet is filed?
Many many thanks in advance