T Kalaiselvan
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
25086 Answers
247 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to T Kalaiselvan NOW!
About me:

Lawyer from Bangalore,presently practice law based at Vellore, in courts at Vellore, Chennai & Bangalore. Fields of practice: Civil, Criminal, Consumer, Property, Matrimonial, Divorce & Muslim law.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Property Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law

T Kalaiselvan's Answers

  • Transfer of property between blood relations
    This question was kept private.
  • Hi ,    My house owner is not willing to settle the entire deposit amount while vacating the house. I got into the house on Jan 2013 and did 11 months rental agreement. After 11...
  • How to get divorce after 14 years of marriage
    This question was kept private.
  • We owned a property at bangalore.It belonged to my great grand father.My great grand father passed and he aquired it through his effort.My grand father has executed will as if...
  • How to seek divorce
    This question was kept private.
  • BLRO not taking land tax
    This question was kept private.
  • While travelling through train,in night of 28/05/2015,a thief came inside my bogie and took away with my bag carrying cash,gold ornaments,mobile phone etc.,I   I first...
  • Hi  My father stolen original agreement of a house which is on my mother's name and went to bad character people . He transferred it to my mothers name in 2006.As my father has...
  • Legal heirs of deceased unmarried sister who has not left a will
    This question was kept private.
  • I, amit das (51 years) from cuttack, odisha. i came to know about her conspiracy that she got married with me after viewing my marriage advertisement in the hindustan times in...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like T Kalaiselvan
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to T Kalaiselvan

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with T Kalaiselvan.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to T Kalaiselvan NOW!