Nadeem Qureshi
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3814 Answers
151 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0

  Talk to Nadeem Qureshi
About me:

I am a practicing advocate in Delhi and NCR for last 11 years. I am dealing with Family Law cases like Dowry case, Cruelty, Maintenance, Child Custody, DV, Criminal, Banking, DRT, Cheque Bouncing.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Business Law
  • Civil Law

Nadeem Qureshi's Answers

  • Sir my wife complain in caw cell against me and my parents after she caught red handed while talked with her mother and abusing us after we have a fight they given a false...
  • Can husband file case against  paramour of his wife??
  • I have been married recently to a girl from Hyderabad. I got calls from some unknown numbers about the girl however we did not bother and went ahead with the marriage. Now after...
  • My wife complain in caw cell against me and my mother which are totally false and baseless now my wife ready to withdraw allegation against  me what should I do make safe for...
  • what is law for check bounce and legal acivity start after 2 months
  • Dear Sir, My sister got married 3 months before, since the day one she is facing harrasement by her husband, for the past one month she is living with her husband in...
  • Case file in gurgaon haryana against me under 138NI. police gave me a notice but I could not present in court. Now what I do and how I know next court date.
  • I want to close partnership firm. We are two partner in this firm both 50%=50%.A partner invest 500000 and B partner invest hard work (tajurba). Please tell me can we legally...
  • Hello Sir,    I had a arya samaj mandir marriage in 2012, it was a love marriage and my husband had hidden it from his parents, though they knew about our affair and knew that...
  • I am 25 year girl. worked in karnataka.But my native is tamil nadu.last year may 22 have got i am 8 months perganant.mine is love in law is not at all...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Nadeem Qureshi
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Nadeem Qureshi

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Nadeem Qureshi.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Nadeem Qureshi