Nadeem Qureshi
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4000 Answers
159 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

  Talk to Nadeem Qureshi NOW!
About me:

I am a practicing advocate in Delhi and NCR for last 11 years. I am dealing with Family Law cases like Dowry case, Cruelty, Maintenance, Child Custody, DV, Criminal, Banking, DRT, Cheque Bouncing.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law

Nadeem Qureshi's Answers

  • Divorce for my sister
    This question was kept private.
  • Property distribution
    This question was kept private.
  • Due to lots of things happen in past and our marriage is spoiled but after that I am trying my last attempt but husband don't understand this fact he is not coming home from...
  • There is a case happens near to my door ...  There was a family having marriage dispute between husband and wife now wife drunk phynl herself a now blaming her mother in law and...
  • Marriage in turmoil. My wife wants me to move away from family
    This question was kept private.
  • How can I annul my marriage
    This question was kept private.
  • Legal advice about live-in relationship
    This question was kept private.
  • hi sir. am 27 yrs old ..was in arelation from past 4 yrs and had engagement with the girl but after engagement the girls behaviour totally changed she started abusing me...
  • Dear Sir,  FIR was lodge on 29-10-2013 us 376 & 493 by ex girl freind. Anticipatory Bail allowed against PR bond from Kolkata High court on 18th Dec 2013. The girl refuses the...
  • I was friend with a girl, she was in serious liking towards me however i had treated her like a friend only.later on when i realised her liking towards me & started backing off...

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Nadeem Qureshi
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer

Talk to Nadeem Qureshi

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Nadeem Qureshi.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Nadeem Qureshi NOW!