Nadeem Qureshi
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4717 Answers
215 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

  Talk to Advocate Nadeem Qureshi
About me:

I am practicing advocate in Delhi and NCR for last 12 years and head of Qureshi & Associate I am dealing with matrimonial cases like Dowry case, Cruelty, Maintenance, Child Custody, Domestic violence cases, Criminal cases, Cheque Bouncing. Muslim Marriage, Talaaq, Special Marriage Act, RTI Applications & Appeal.

  • Family Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Civil Law
  • Business Law

Nadeem Qureshi's Answers

  • Regarding want of islamic divorce legally as i am working in psu
    This question was kept private
  • Mental harassment by husband and in-laws
    This question was kept private
  • Hi,  I am currently working as a scientific researcher in Netherlands, but i would like to apply for my partner living in India. Is it possible for us to get married via video...
  • Divorce
    This question was kept private
  • I have an outstanding due of Rs5713/- on my HDFC credit card.   I took this card after my HDFC bank relationshipanager insisted on it last year March 2017. I did not use the...
  • I got married in 2014 and have a kid 1 year old.  My wife earns 1 lac per month. I am earning 1.2 lacs per month.    Now if we go for divorce (Of-course not mutual, she might...
  • My brother got married on 16/03/2017. The girl was in no condition to get married. She was really sick and she couldn't even perform saath pheras but they somehow they finished...
  • Re-marriage after divorce decree
    This question was kept private
  • From last 4 years they are married and leading life but he is tourcharing her since from 1 st year only now its become very hectic and unable to handle he is in army and...
  • Marriage date may 2011    Incident date  may 2016    2 years ago I dropped my wife at (dehradun)her parents for summer vacation where she told me that she don't wish to come...

Ask a lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers like Nadeem Qureshi
Second Line
  Ask a lawyer

Talk to Nadeem Qureshi

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Nadeem Qureshi.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Advocate Nadeem Qureshi