Ghatti Uttam Nagaraj

Ghatti Uttam Nagaraj

Advocate, Vijayawada
9 Answers

Not rated

Check-mark-grayLicensed for 22 years
Check-mark-grayFluent in Hindi, English, Telugu, Urdu
About Advocate Ghatti Uttam Nagaraj

Advocate UTTAM NAGARAJ GHATTI has been providing legal advice and services since 1996 and is an independent lawyer, practicing in various fields of law including Property Law, Criminal Defense.
Advocate UTTAM NAGARAJ GHATTI has a deep understanding of Criminal Complaints, Domestic Violence, White collar crimes such as Misappropriation of funds, Embezzlement, Criminal Breach of Trust, Cheating, Narcotics and Drugs violations, Trial, Suspension of Sentence, Appeals and has experience in providing defense for other criminal offences.
Advocate UTTAM NAGARAJ GHATTI's Bar Council ID is: AP/1469/1996.

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law 30%
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Domestic violence, 498a, Child custody, Annulment of marriage, Muslim law, Other family matters
Criminal Law 25%
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Police action, Cybercrime, Trespass, Other criminal matters
Property Law 10%
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Buying property, Selling property, Partition of property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Builder issues, SARFAESI action by bank, DRT/DRAT
Civil Law 25%
Consumer forum, Name change, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Banking, Loans, Recovery of money, Motor accident, Medical negligence, Defamation, Right to information, Summary suit
Business Law 5%
Corporate matters, Arbitration
Labour 5%
Termination, Other labour issues
  • Hyderabad High Court

  • Karnataka High Court (Dharwad Bench)

Ghatti Uttam Nagaraj's recent answers
  • For best opinion, please give more reply
    Answered 22 days ago
  • Can I sell my share in a joint property which consist of mother and 3 sibilings?
    Answered 25 days ago
  • False 498A and Recording
    Answered 25 days ago
  • School management demands first term tuition fees Rs. 15800 for giving TC.
    Answered 25 days ago
  • Case settled in Lok adalat. What are other options now?
    Answered 25 days ago
  • Bank loan NPA extension
    Answered 25 days ago
  • Divorce
    Answered 25 days ago
  • Right in biological father property
    Answered 25 days ago
Office location
Vijayawada 520011
Get legal help now
Other Family Lawyers
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
13706 Answers
187 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sushil Jha
Advocate, Patna
282 Answers
2 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ahangar Muzamil Ahmad
Advocate, Srinagar
18 Answers

4.0 on 5.0