• Joining new goverment job but not showing termination

Sir i am starting new job in goverment sector , but they are asking whether i ever been terminated from goverment job. If i am in a PSU, autonomous body i need not to show.
Only i want to be truthful to be in my life to work with full devotion no regrets or fear.
I am totally confused whether to show the termination as i am not fully sure about my previous employer status.
As i have worked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan , was in probation period of 2 years yet not confirmed, i was terminated as per CCS(CCA) rule in 2013 and paid 1 month salary by KVS sangathan.
As KVS is made under society act 1860, is an Autonomous body under HRD ministry , so am i a fully central goverment employee or a foreign job holder , i am bit confused .
Should i mention or not in New goverment job.C.G.H.S. scheme was not given to me as it was only given to regional and delhi main offices only , not to others.
I asked for exact region for termination but they are telling not bound to give, but my view is  that they feared at that time that i can tell outside authorities to their internal misdeeds like unlawful or back door admission though i have not , also they have made their cases under CCS(CCA) RULE.... Termination letter is received by me was in email printout out of scanned termination letter.

Sir please guide me i am totally lost , i am not bothered about termination but bothered about transmission of bad panalty to future jobs.
If KVS JOB is not complete government job ,i am not worried. If it is then what should i do.
I have no issue regarding .....any police case, money fraud case , women harassment case, only what they have not exact work as they needed from me, corporal punishment case to student as here is very thin line and it is two sides of coin free for your representation and what student write or what has been told to them as they can frequently make to pressurised staff but it was before 1 year of termination, they say i am discourtius to their order , ok fine but it was due to their unwanted pressure.
I never has before to my employer any such record as i worked for 3.5 years in private schools.

Please please help me ....is I was a central goverment employee or not at first.
Asked 1 month ago in Labour from Dehradun, Uttarakhand
kendriya vidyalaya sangathan is an autonomous body under ministry of HRD govt of india 

2) KVS is a public authority under section 2(h) of the RTI Act.

3) The selected candidates are entitled to various allowances as admissible under the Central Govt./KVS Rules

4) you have to mention that you were employed in KYS for probation and later your services were terminated 

5) do not suppress any information . 
if your resignation had been accepted then it could have been said you resigned 

2) you cna mention that you had submitted your resignation on x date and KVS  had terminated your services after receipt of your resignation letter 
1) The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that have been instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)

2) t he chairman of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is always the Minister of Human Resource Development of the Government of India, and the deputy chairman is Minister of State of MHRD.

3) objective is to educate children of the Indian Defence Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central government employees.

4) the  pay fixation is done as per recommendations of sixth pay commission . 

5) for all practical purposes you are akin to central govt employees 
CCS (CCA) Rules:
These Rules may be called the Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965.

Duty includes: 	Service on probation provided such service is followed by confirmation

Permanent post means a post carrying a definite rate of pay sanctioned without limit of time. 

The employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan are mainly governed by the following terms and conditions of service. Detailed instructions in amplification of these terms and conditions which are based on the corresponding provisions followed in respect of Central Government employees have been enumerated at appropriate places in the Education Code.
Appointment – Except in cases where ad-hoc arrangements are made for recruitment of part time contractual staff, the appointee will be on probation for a period of two years, which may be extended to three years by the appointing authority. During the period of probation and thereafter, for so long as the appointee holds the appointment in a temporary capacity, the services of the appointee is liable to be terminated by giving one month’s notice or payment of one month’s salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason. 

Thus you are deemed to be government employee and you can very well mention that as well as state tht the reason to terminate you during probation was not intimated to you quoting the above provisions  of law.
I came to know some autonomous employee can be called as a goverment employee. is it true.
Is KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN all employees are central goverment employee. As it is complete Autonomous body under HRD ministry.
In Ccentral Administrative tribunal website is listed under company/society.
In my new job i have to write whether or not i am terminated from goverment job ever.
And what should i write will be in my best of knowledge.

The KVS isan autonomous body coming under MHRD. and the employees are treated par government employee.
You can very well write that you were employed the KVS coming under MHRD   government department 

10 days before releived(terminated) i have given them conditional resignation , neither accepted (as can not be accepted) nor any reply or action they have done.
On the same day i told them i can not work on this situation so they have given 

I am Relieved(termination) on same day........
Does it indicates on mutual concent.

It can be considered as voluntary resignation. 
1) you should mention that your services have been terminated . 

2) you should not mention voluntary resignation as your resignation was never accepted
now which way i look this, what should i show to new state goverment employer, as i am not getting any benifit of previous job.
should i write voluntary resignation (as i had already given them conditional resignation requesting them i want to leave).
the language of new goverment paper is .. kya aap kisi goverment sewa sai padchut(dismiss)hain ya aapko sewa sai hataya(removed) gaya hai....what should i write yes or no

Since your case do not fall under the 'dismissal' or 'removal'  you can very well mention 'No' to the question asking you to tick the options.
You have not been dismissed or removed but your services were terminated.
however you will not be entitled to any previous service benefits since you were under probation.
You have options to approach CAT for the way and manner your case was treated by the previous employer.
 You can seek redressal of your grievances.