• Employer not forwarding employee PF Withdrawal Form

Hello Sir/Madam,

 I want to send a legal notice to my employee company regarding they are not forwarding their PF withdrawal form to PF office .
My employee had taken no dues slip after resign.

Please help me out..

Thanks & Regards,
Piyush Rathore
Raj-High Court-Jaipur
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Jaipur, Rajasthan

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer