• Company asking me to resign

I am working in a MNC at a senior position. Now i am being told to 'resign' as in re-structuring they can not accommodate me.

Need your advice and help to know how can I send a legal notice to them??
Asked 6 years ago in Labour from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Legal notice can be issued if they give you notice for termination of job.The basis of your notice will be the reason mentioned in termination letter.Normally ,co.s don't prefer this for senior persons and adopt what they have told you ,to save them from legal hessals.Don't resign and

et them give termination letter and than take up legally.

Anil Gupta,


Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer