• Can I take legal action against employer

One company offered me a job. Because of that I left my present job. But now new company people saying that I have wait for 1 month. now 1 month also completed even they are not paying salary also. Can I go legal  with that company? I have company offer letter, background verification documents and mail conversation. Please help out. My family depends on me.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
u can definitely take legal action and get compensation
Anil Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
35 Answers
6 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Above is in order but you said yr family depends upon you.So once you plan for going to court for compensation,it will take some time,for this period make suitable arrangements for your survival.
Anil Gupta
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer