• Harassment by employer

I am working in a private firm engaged in engineering field  for more than 4 years.All was good until last year when the salaries became irregular . Currently 4 months salary is due and we don't receive any information or assurance from the administration.Also,the arrears amount of the last year due to increment in salary is also due against which we have paid the income tax.The situation in the office is deteriorating day by day as A.C (which is the only source of ventilation) has been not functional since months and the subsidized lunch which was provided by the company has also been stopped.In addition to this, those who want to leave the organisation are neither getting release letter nor the outstanding amount as the administration don't initiate anything.My personal mental condition is in depression state and i am feeling demotivated.Please suggest me suitable course of action to get release letter if i want to join new organisation and my outstanding amount too.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Kolkata, West Bengal

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer