I want to punish my husband for the cruelty caused
I am female married since one year and working in company. My earning less than him. My husband is very greedy person, taken my all salary (bank statement is with me as proof) from and harassed me mentally and physically. His torture was too much. i have left his home staying in rented accommodation. I don’t have any medical proof for any torture. It was more mental torture.
He is earning around Rs. 90,000/- I am having proof to prove the same. My earning is not much. I don’t want divorce. I want him to get punished for his misdeeds and want collect huge alimony so that he suffers a lot . He has two apartments. And site. I have one of his property in my name I don’t want him to marry again.
Now I have following questions:
1) Can he get divorce with intimating me?
2) If i resist his divorce case am I eligible for 1/3rd of his salary as monthly maintenance and one of his flat as residence ?
3) Can I go and stay in one of his house (Loan not yet completed) as I don’t have any house of my own?
4) I want to put him behind bar for the cruelty he caused to me . Is DV case effective or anything else I can do?. How can I get justice for the pain and torture I suffered? Is it difficult to prove cruelty in the absence of medical records?
5) Will he loose job if domestic violence and other criminal case is filed and communication is reached to his employer (MNC). (I don’t want to make him loose job as he is having family and home loans to pay)
6) Can I stop him from travelling abroad and intimate the same to his employer?
7) Can he harm me anyway?
8) Can HE be able to get married without divorcing ME?
9) I am also open for the option of one time alimony for restarting my life and rebuilding my career and live alone independently. Which is the best method? Fighting divorces and getting maintenance case or going for mutual divorce with less payment?.
Asked 5 years ago in Family Law from Pune, Maharashtra