• Father harassment

I left my home nearly 4 years ago and my father is now harrasing me by threatening over Phone 4 years ago i left my home due to domestic violence but now the situation is became worse as my father forcing me to do marriage by their choice and i am not so confident to handle a family also now he is calling my friends number and asking my address and giving threat to abuse me in public and to beating up.
He is coming here to my place after 2 days... kindly suggest me my legal rights...Thank you
Asked 12 months ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
1) i presume you are an adult 

2) you cannot be forced to marry against your wishes

3) lodge  police complaint of criminal intimidation under section 506 of IPC 

4) you can also complain to national commission of women if you are forced to marry against your wishes 
1) If you are an adult, your father cannot force anything as suggested on you by coercion or threaten to harm you publicly. It amounts to criminal intimidation.

2) You can file file a complaint with the police in whose local jurisdiction you currently reside. State all facts including your leaving the home 4 years ago and the circumstances.
1) record father threats and then lodge police complaint 

2)if you can afford it install CCTV camera in the house so you can have video footage of physical assault by father 

3) you are an   adult and can take your own decisions in life 
1. It is a domestic pressure on you to get married which you do not want,

2. Your father might be thinking that he i doing fatherly duty,

3. Even if you lodge police complaint, police may not take your complaint against your father seriously,

4. However, you have the legal right not to marry nd not to be disturbed by your father for getting married,

5. Lodge a police complaint against his  abusive assault on you. 
1. You should lodge the police complaint before his coming and also after his coming,

2. You can take a order  from the court by filing an application restraining his visit to your place,

3. You shall have to bear with the fact that both the police and the court will take a sympathetic view on your father's act since it is for your getting married though you have the legal right not to get married. 
You can file a criminal complaint for criminal intimidation and also house trespass against your father. Furthermore, injunction can also be sought from the civil court against him. Engage a lawyer to set the ball rolling.
He is coming here to my place after 2 days... kindly suggest me my legal rights.

Since you are living separately away from your parents for more than 4 years, you can avoid meeting him.  Despite your precautions if he is locating you and trying to put pressure on you or insulting you in public, you can lodge a police complaint against him for the threats, intimidation and outrageous activity including insulting you in public. 
Dont be frightened by his calls or activity, you can take the help of police if the situation is beyond tolerance. 
Addition to that do i need to lodge police complain before or when he comes here and start drama as you know how police behaves these kind of cases... Also is their some permanent way like legally separation if yes then how the process will go on... I am male and dont know much about these jurisdiction procedure please explain me in brief sir... I am scared to much as he is coming taking along family members who will pressure me to do the things in their manner. Can somebody be there on behalf of me who can prohibit them to stop all kind of these thing's.... Thank you Again for such valuable feedback but still very scared

If you apprehend that he will come with other family members and try to put pressure on you, it would be better that you lodge a complaint in advance against him mentioning all those things which appear to be detrimental or peril to your survival or future career or even married life. 
This will help you to get relieved from the complicated developments that may emerge.