• About Liabilities of Company

I, sanjib Das Baisnab, At-Jaharhatu, P.O.-Begunkodar, P.S.-Kotshila, Dist.-Purulia.(W.B.) was an 'Additional Director' of 'Swarn Sindhu Agriculture Development Ltd.'-a money market company. Head Off.-Tarakeswar, Hooghly which is 400km's far from my residence.There are 4 directors & 2 additional directors. All the directors are unknown to me, to make carreer I was involved with the company at our nearest branch office in Purulia. Many dipositer including me & my family have deposited money. I didnot receive any kind of salary and I had no relation with money in the company. All the money was transferred to H.O. through our office staff. Now the company is closed. All depositers have made pressure on me to return. But how it will be possible? I am in very bad condition. How I will be relief from this situation? My question is- 1)How could I get the money from the company Managing Director & Chairman? 2)Have I any kind of responsibilities in this kind of situation? Please give your valuable advise. 
The managing Director & the Chairman
Asked 9 years ago in Business Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

2 Answers

Please visit the nearest police station and register a FIR against the Directors and the Company or alternatively you may file a writ petition in the high court against the directors backing up your complaint with relevant documents and evidences.


Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Dear Mr Sanjib, for correct legal advice, please explain have you receive any appointment letter from company for job of Additional Director.


Pawan Kumar
Advocate, Chandigarh
6 Answers
1 Consultation

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer