• How to get refund for cancellation

Hello sir 

I hold a property in gurgoan and they had disputed land becuase of which there is no bank loan possible.,However I had paid from pocket till last cheque and now i am thinking of cancellation.
As per cancellation or exit I need to pay 15% fine of total amount i had paid.
The builder is not giving any confirm timelines for the return of cheque, is it safe to put the application or i should have a time line attached. How safe is to trust the builder.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
Dear Sir,
In such cases ideally you should be entitled for complete refund as the Builder failed to perform its part of agreement, however it still requires threadbare examination of the Buyer Agreement to give any opinion.

Kindly contact on 9873109672 for assistance.

Setu Niket
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer