• Separated

I got married on 8th July, 2013 in Arya Samaj (love married). We stayed together for 4 months and had all physical relations. I never treated her badly, we had very good relation. Then suddenly she went back to her home without informing me. Now when I went to bring her back she is not ready to stay with me anymore, she is saying that she did a mistake and got married because i told her that if you will not marry me then i will commit suicide , so she dont wanna stay with me anymore as her parents are not agree for this. How can I bring her back so we can stay together ???? plz help i love her very much…..plz reply???????
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
You can file suit for Restitution for conjugal rights. The court will issue summons to her and will arrange reconciliation through mediator. There can use the opportunity to convince her to return to matrimonial house. Best of luck.
You can file suit for restitution of conjugal rights (RCR). You can file it yourself or through your advocate. The court will issue summons to her and will arrange reconciliation through mediator. There can use the opportunity to convince her to return to matrimonial house. Best of luck.

You can get the format of the complaint from court so that you can prepare the draft. Otherwise you hire an advocate who will help you to sail through this low phase of life.  Once you file case, and after her appearance( may be though advocate) court will direct the both the parties go through Mediation process where one family Counsellor appointed by the court will help to mediate the disputes and will try to convince both of you to live together. There you can get opportunity get talk to her directly without any interference in the presence of counsellor. There may be 3 or 4 mediation sittings in which your wife encouraged to talk her mind without the fear of her parents. Even in the mediation if she refuses to return to matrimonial home, you you cannot force her.