• Legal advice

I AMIT ROY like to brought to your knowledge the following few points for proper legal advice. 
My initial appointment order was issued in the name of Amit Kumar Roy which was same as my school leaving certificate.  But during the long span of 30 years of my service salary was released in the name of AMIT ROY and various promotion orders were also issued in the name of AMIT ROY.  Even the retirement notice was served in the name of AMIT ROY dated 04/11/2013.  All my official records like Provident Fund Account, Bank Account, PAN Card, Voter Identity Card are in the name of AMIT .  
In the meanwhile I have published my name as AMIT ROY in the leading local newspapers and also sworn an affidavit  before Executive Magistrate a copy of the same has been submitted to the company. Without giving any cognigence to the copy of paper clippings and sworn affidavit before Executive Magistrate, off late company served a letter stating that in future my name will be AMIT KUMAR ROY instead of AMIT ROY for all practical purpose.  From it seems to be, salary for the remaining period, Provident Fund and post-retirement benefits will be released in the name of AMIT KUMAR ROY instead of AMIT ROY.
Please advise what further action has to be taken for correcting of my name as AMIT ROY in official records for all practical purposes instead of AMIT KUMAR ROY.
Asked 3 years ago in Labour from Kolkata, West Bengal