• Deemed sealed cover

I am working in public sector Bank as Senior Manager (scale 3)
I was declared promoted on 15.06.2015 to scale 4 against future vacancies and on the same date i got a punishment in minor for one increment low (Charge sheet date is 13.06.2015 and the show cause letter was dated 12.03.2014).On behalf of my proposed promotion, I was transferred inter region.After joining at new place, I filed an appeal for which the punishment was lowered to censure on 30.10.2015 as the five loan accounts mentioned in the charge sheet are running standard regular even today.

Now, I was supposed to be promoted w.e.f.01.12.2015 but instead of getting promotion letter, I got a letter for witholding of promotion on behalf of my result for promotion has been deemed to have been placed in sealed cover which shall be valid till the disciplinary   case against me(which I think is over with the award of punishment) is concluded or immediately before the initiation of next promotion process.

Though I have filed a review petition with the Bank E.D./Reviewing Authority, I am highly disturbed as I am living away from my family because of this promotion which has also been snatched from me.
Asked 12 months ago in Labour from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
1. You bare extremely unlucky in the instant case,

2. Letter related to the  Promotion is kept in sealed cover if there is any disciplinary case pending against the candidate,

3. After the result of the disciplinary inquiry is disclosed. the sealed cover is opened and if the candidate has been exonerated, the promotion letter is handed over to him and if he is punished, the promotion letter is cancelled,

4. You appeal for getting exonerated through appellate authority or through court and once you are exonerated,you will get affect of your promotion.
1. Your promotion date and punishment date coincided and that is why I found your case very unfortunate,

2. your punishment has been lowered but you have not been exonerated,

3. o, the only way left before you is to get yourself exonerated to get promoted from retrospective effect.