• Divorce

I want to divorce my husband. I want my baby to come with me. What to I do for that?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from aurangabad, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
You can file for divorce in family court and seek custody of your child, if opposed by your husband.

It would have been better if you could have mentioned the issue in details for providing better solution.

Feroz A. Shaikh
Advocate, Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

In order to obtain divorce there have to be legally sustainable reasons. You can file a case for divorce, and a separate case for child custody if your husband is not willing to accede to your demand of entrusting the child custody to you.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22608 Answers
609 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer