• Regarding fake ITI certificate in railway

My name is rajesh i am working in  railway as electric engine driver ,i am working for last 19 years in railway as electric engine driver.1 year ago i got legal notice from railway that my iti certificate is fake.so railway put enquire panel on me in 2014 January.reason behind putting enquire panel on me is that my elder brother sent letter to railway that my ITI certificate is fake .till now railway panel called me twice for my statement .truth is that my iti certificate is fake.please tell me what can be done to save my job. i also heard that if some one completed  20 years of job in railway they cannot be terminated from job.
please advice me to save my job.
Asked 1 year ago in Labour from Jamui, Bihar
1. If it is proved that the ITI certificate submitted by you is fake then you will be terminated from your service for submitting fake certificate knowing it to be fake at the time of applying for the job in railways,

2. Even after 20 years you can be terminated if it is proved that you have cheated your employer,

3. Meet the concerned GM and pray for mercy since yiu have no other alternative to save your job.

Deepak Tiwari