• Divorce

Sir, I am married for 4 years. After 4 months she got some psychiatric problem. Visited doctor so many times. No result. Its genetic. His grand pa, father, n two of family members also got some problem. I want divorce. Is it possible ? I have all prescriptions. Please help.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Siliguri, West Bengal
Religion: Hindu
You may seek divorce due to its ailment not been curable.

Feroz A. Shaikh
Advocate, Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Yes it is possible if you can prove that ailment is incurable.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22896 Answers
620 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer