• Company bond

I have signed a bond which says that I have to work with the company for 2 years, now it is 1year 3 months & want to move. The monetory clause of 3.85 lacs. Can company hold my PF & gratuity if i broke the bond
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Delhi, Delhi
1. No. Company can not touch your PF,

2. You are not yet entitled to gratuity,

3. But the Company may file a suit to recover the bond amount in case you break the bond,

4. The case will run for years which you shall have to contest.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18497 Answers
448 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer