• How to get death compensation

Dear Sir,

My name is Dharmendra Yadav. My Brother in law was working with "Strong Plant Infrastructure Pvt Ltd" (www.strongplant.ae) as a labour worker. He died on 17 th May 2014 while working on site. We have a copy of FIR. His postmortom was done in AIIMS.

Now, Let me know, the procedure, how can we apply for compensation and get the maximum benefit.
If you can help in in any way let me know. 

Dharmendra Yadav
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Dear Dharmendra,In that situation i want to see the copy of FIR and that incident done in office premises or else so if you feel free then contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabd High Court.
Anurag Bhatt
Advocate, Allahabad
83 Answers
1 Consultation

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer