• Abused on Facebook by a mutual friend

A mutual friend of mine abused me on facebook. He abused my parents. I didnt abuse him. I didnt use F-word. I didnt use any abusive word. I already have filed a complaint with Commissioner office on this with screenshot of all these. Now what will be the consequences?
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
You have not mentioned what kind of abuse he did to u, however warn him through face book not to repeat the same, otherwise he will face the action of the police .
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

Lodge a complaint with the local Cyber Cell of the Police about online abuse.
You can lodge general complaint of criminal intimidation as well.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12887 Answers
166 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Find out whether your comlaint with Police Commissioner's office has been forwarded to the cyber cell or not,

2. If not, then file a complaint before the cyber cell for online abuse.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18547 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer