• Vacating a tenant

How can I vacate a tenant i.e. shop after completing his agreement?
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from how can i vacate a tenenat i.e shop after completing his agreemnet, Andhra Pradesh
Please give detail. 
From your query it appears that you had entered into an agreement to let out your shop on rent for a period which has expired. If the tenancy is not protected under any rent control act and if the tenant is not vacating you have to file a suit for possession.
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
526 Answers
137 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
You have to file a suit for possession against the Tenant in the local civil court. The court can direct the Tenant to vacate the shop or get the same vacated.
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations
4.2 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Civil Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
16567 Answers
153 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
26202 Answers
1423 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
19256 Answers
486 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
13228 Answers
281 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3731 Answers
140 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
3015 Answers
45 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
948 Answers
64 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
1994 Answers
23 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1353 Answers
93 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1283 Answers
66 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0