• Land

I have a combined house with my elder brother for 14 years now. I just want partition of the house but mutually my elder brother does not want partition. I have registry of my own name, mean we both have own registry.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Since your brother is not interested in partition, you can move a suit for Partition in local civil court and upon the trial you may get a part of the property as your share.
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer