• Torture from a lady

Hi sir this is shruthi,
She is chandrakala banu prakash wife of banu prakash r care of fidelity national financial company electronic city branch.
Actual thing I used to work under him but at time his wife has took my number and some bad things about her husband who ever comes to the she will try to tell some false and convince people to get simpathy on her .
She has contact with bombay people when she is trying to talk to us and try to do some illegal activities even her husband didnt inform us not to talk to her.
Now she is trying to kidnap also but she is telling all through my present office.
She is very much influenced person in bangalore city.
Ryt now am working at visionet systems pvt ltd bamgalore.
What to do pls assist in which I can give complaint Or notice on mr. Banu prakash r.
I have his office address and phone number.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
Matter is going out of control, it is best you talk personally with your Boss about this matter, if any solution comes out from it ,its ok, otherwise find out some other job , so that you can escape from this perilous situation.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
87 Answers
0 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Dear Querist
as per my opinion to you, this is public forum and you should not be mention the name of the parties here, if the person whose name you mentioned here know about this post then he/she can be file a criminal case for defamation and civil suit for defamation too.  so you should asked your query without the names. it will be better for you.
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4184 Answers
169 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

You have no case at all against Mr. Banu Prakash.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
14456 Answers
328 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer