• Company firing because FIR registered on my name

My brother Btech computer fresher working as Quality Engineer from last 2 months in a pvt ltd telecom company...Two week back his name came in case of impersonation and he is on bail and FIR registered with ipc 34/419/420 and because of this he not gone to office for 10 days and he kept informing company he is sick......somehow company came to know of police case and  yesterday his manager asked him to resign...What should my brother do ??...any legal options in this and what will be process...
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Delhi, Delhi

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer