• Filing a case on employer

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are  10 staffs working in a private company for almost a year in a company with a total of 100 staffs. . We have not been given an offer letter yet, but company paid us salary , sometimes payslip, and deducted PF amounts. 
We have discontinued work due to some issues with the firm and we are waiting for some resolution. We have not given our resignation yet , but the company does not bother to ask us anything too neither does it reply to us on our issues. We would like to know if we have the right to file a case as an  employee,though we have not received our offer letters. Please advise.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Trivandrum, Kerala
1. You all can certainly claim yourselves as employees since PF amounts have been deducted from you and have been deposited with PF authority,

2. You can file cases as employees  against the Company.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18785 Answers
454 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer