• How a false sexual harassment case can be proved false

I am a Central govenment employee and In 2006 two of my female collegues gave complaints of sexual harasment for 2 years  against my Head of office and four other colleagues including me and an aged widow. This was due to the development of some enemity among a group of other officials in the office who instigated the ladies for the complaint. A departmental Inquiry was and without even ssuing charge sheets, the committee recommeded for Major punishent to the HOO and myself. Thus we were ordered compulosorily retired in 2011. We filed cases in the CAT, got the orders set aside and got re-instated into service. As I got re-instatement erlier in 2012, the ministry initiated fresh Inquiry against me in 2013. In the Inquiry, I have  produced documentaryevidence for my cordial relationship with the ladies till a few weeks before the complaints and proved divergent statements of the complainants and the witnesses. Incidentally, the committee asked for financial gratification from me before the inqiry about which I complained to the CBI and Ministry. During the Inquiry the committee threatened me and got the abouve complaint withdrawn. The committee, due to enemity  gave a totally biased report against me and the Ministry issued fresh charge sheet tome. I complained to the Secretary and demanded a Vgilance Inquiry against the demand for bribe by the Committee. I gave auido recording of the demand for money also. Later, I understood that many of the officials in the Ministry are involved in the bribe issue. There may be fresh Inquiry against me. How can I ensure a free and fair Inquiry? Another Important question, how can a false complaint of sexual harassment cane be proved false? In my case the ladies alleged harassment for 2 years. I gave documentary evidences of the ladies involving me in their highly personal work like purchase of plots and construction of houses. Does it not matter if the complanants and their witnesses are giving divergent places and dates of occurance of the alleged incidents? What are the things required to prove a false complaint false? Please advice.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Please advice, Maharashtra