• Pension scheme

Dear Sir,
I am working in a public sector bank with 6 yrs of service.  Presently I am in old pension scheme.   Kindly advise whether there is a provision to switch over to the National pension scheme.  If I switch over, fund in the existing pension scheme with the employer is also transferred to National Pension scheme?
Kindly advise. 
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Bangalore, Karnataka
At present you can not opt for the other scheme. However, the Bank may further seek option for such selection of pension scheme when you can opt for. Enquire from your Union/Association.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18818 Answers
454 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer