• Cheated by mlm co. vihan direct selling

Invested  rs  six  lacs [600,000] in  above company for  business in share,  gold trading, but   received nothing. Now  I  want  legal  action, refund  my  money.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Thane, Maharashtra
You would be required to file complaint against the company under section 420 and 406 IPC in the court.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer