• 26qb

due to wrong pan quoted of seller while preparing form 26qb, the tds was wrongly deducted how can we correct the pa in form 26qb.
Asked 4 years ago in Taxation from Indore, Madhya Pradesh
You can file a correction statement, with accurate  details
Reena Singh
Advocate, Gurgaon
5 Answers
1 Consultation

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer