• Non payment of salary, expenses & notice period amount.

My company terminated my employment abruptly without any prior warning / notice. They are also saying that they will not pay me the notice period pay which is 1 months, as was mentioned in the employment contract. Along with this my 1 month salary with some expenses are also due. The total amount is Rs. 70,000.   
As of now, I had sent a legal notice to them, but after passing 2 months, till today I did not get any response from their side.

The issue which is taken care that they are not registered anywhere in India.

My questions are - 

1.	If I take this to court can I get my one month pay from them? 

2.	As they are in rented area, is it possible to escape them by running away to another place / area, by law? As I think, they can move from the present address after getting the information that a suit has been filed against them. 

3.	Typically how long such cases last and what is the fastest way to resolve this? 

4.	What will be the complete procedure if I will sue them for the same? 

Thanks in advance
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
1. File a police complaint for cheating you,

2. File a recovery suit against the Company for recovery of all your dues,

3. Whereever he goes, while execution of Court order his address will be found out,

4. Court cases take long time in India for which you should be prepared.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18106 Answers
438 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer