• Capital gains tax on surrender of residential tenancy rights

If an HUF is a tenant in a residential flat (pagdee system) and has been paying rent as per MRCA, and if the entity surrenders tenancy rights to the landlord, what will be the capital gains tax applicable on the consideration amount received by the HUF?
Asked 1 year ago in Taxation from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Tax Lawyers

Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
809 Answers
55 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Advocate, Bangalore
9 Answers
0 Consultations
Not rated