• My question about original Marksheet.

Hello there,

I have given immediate resign because I was in depression because of some family reasons, to fixed them out I took that decision and given resign to the company, They accepted my resignation and then asked HR to prepare exit formality. When I when to sign exit formality and collect my documents Original Marksheet which I have given the purpose of verification. They deny to give my academic marksheet, and asking 70000 rs if I need my marksheet back. Next level I have worked 17 working days which they never paid since 2 months and they want me to sign no due certificate and NDA under NDA whatever time of period I worked there everything will be their patent and ownership.

I am agree to sign everything but I need my marksheet and my money for which I have put efforts.

I don't have marksheet, experience letters and proof of last job so I am still jobless from last two months because of the company. 

Please advice me what to do, and how to deal with this matter.

Anand Patel
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Ahmedabad, Gujarat
1. Lodge a police complaint against the Company & its functionaries for blackmailing & coercing you for extracting money by holding back your certificates,

2. If police fail to act, file a petition before the Court u/s156(3) praying for direction upon the police to investigate and act based on your complaint.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18806 Answers
454 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer