• Remarriage of widow daughter in law

Can old parents of a late son oppose the re-marriage of their daughte-in- law who is having their 11 months old grandson with her and staying with them
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
Religion: Hindu
No. You cannot. You may seek for guardianship of your grandson.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer