Sir aim from chennai....o got married to a guy an year and half back promising me he got divorce from his first wife and his first marriage was there for only few days...and it ends with divorce and I trusted him bec I know him well and we got married in a temple in front of my relatives and we were living happily suddenly my mother in law was against me stating Ian behind his money and all and finally one day my husband signed a document stating we don't any money from their property and we came out from their house and living happily and one fine day my husband went out to meet his lawyer and he was missing and finally I came to know he was taken by his mother by forcefully through gundaas and I couldn't reach him also...later I came to know his divorce case is still pending bec of some alimony problem...now I have filed a habeus corpus petition...I love my husband a lot and I want him back in my life what should I do???
Asked 2 years ago in Criminal Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
You have taken the right the decision by filing Habeus Corpus petition and now wait for its outcome.
I believe your husband has been won away by his mother and hence you would find it mighty difficult to get him back.
Anyway best of luck.
Sir is it difficult to bring him back???
Asked 2 years ago
One thing I want to make it clear that divorce proceeding between husband and first wife is still pending and he had not been divorced ,that means marriage between you and that person is unlawful and void because of pending disposal of the divorce proceeding. As per law your marriage is void and Havious corpous petition you have filed for getting back that person may not stand on strong footing.
1. If he has not taken from his first wife before marrying you, then your marriage is void at law,
2. Make sure that you have not been taken for a long and easy ride by your husband & his family. May be that very tactfully you have been taken away from his paternal house to a rented house by your husband by showing some drama and now he is missing. It is difficult to believe that he has been kidnapped through gundas by his mother,
3. File a police complaint reporting the whole matter.
Thnx a lot sir.....today my case has come to the court they have appointed senior counsel stating that I don't have ground to file a case but already court has produced a paper to the local station to bring him within 4weeks of time...already two weeks got over....meant time local inspector sent a form 96 paper to my home today morning to sign stating that they ll produce gautham reddy in front of court giving false commitment to me....when I read that it is mentioned in the top action dropped and I called my advocate immediately....he told me to sign and get it but my question is why inspector giving false commitment...is it advisable to sign and give...bec Ian not able to trust anyone...if signed that document will it affect my habeus corpus need ur kind suggestions urgently sir...
Asked 2 years ago
1. Do not sign on any paper. I wonder why and how a police inspector asks you put your signature on a paper.
2. I equally wonder why your lawyer without seeing the paper asked you sign the same
3. DO highlight this issue on the next date of hearing before the court.