• Fake facebook accont

Thanks for the answer to Mr. Feroz A. Shaikh

But the Face book account used by my wife is with a different name however she accepted her real name in the conversations with her old friend . Is it enough to get a legal complaint for cyber cell ?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
You can file a complaint with the cyber cell and get exact IP from the internet service provider, which can be decisive in future. 

That should be sufficient.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer