• How to recover fees for my intellectual property already used ?

Hello Sir,
 I am an Architect practicing independently from home.
 Last year  I  had difficult clients. I had agreed to do the design & Drawings and 
stage wise visits  and quoted my fees accordingly.
 Two of them have cheated me by using all my drawings but  when asked for remuneration earlier they postponed & now denying  giving excuses ,when all work is over.  I request you to  help me out to recover my remuneration for the work already done.
Asked 4 years ago in Intellectual Property from Bangalore, Karnataka
Send the legal notice to them first  making out all your claim. If they fail to pay file money recovery suit.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
116 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer