• Cheating and demand refund

i had bought a bike and i did not know that it had sum finance problems. now i cannot register the bike in my name or pass it over to others and i can not pay off the finance amount also. i had already spent a few bucks for its maintenance. so if i file a complaint will i get the full refund including the amount which i had spent for the maintenance purpose. please guide me.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Palakkad, Kerala
The seller of bike should have informed you that the bike had some financial problem. You can ask for refund of your amount and return the bike, if they refuse , lodge complaint before court for cheating and criminal breach of trust.
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.5 on 5.0

File a case of cheating against the seller.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12030 Answers
153 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file a case against the seller for cheating and also in consumer court for recovery of amount paid.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

1. Send a legal notice to him,

2. File a police complaint agsint him bringing the charge of cheating you.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
17674 Answers
432 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer