• if company close his buisness in india

Dear sir

Please tell me the right of employee if company bind up his buisness from india how to claim some amount from company its pvt ltd mnc group.i do work from last 1.5 years.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour from Gurgaon, Haryana

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer