• wife having another relationship

hi , i am married on jan2000 and having 3 children two boys 13,10 year old and a girl 2 year old. my wife had a another relationship with a guy and having physical relationship with this guy and given birth to a girl . this girl i have already mention that 2 year old . beacuse of my kids i have told my wife to forget the guy and continue the marriage but 4 5 times she gone to him again and now recently she got married with him without getting divorced from me . still she maintains both the relationships since i want her back because i love the little girl very much although she is not mine.
i want custody of all the three kids whether i can get and don't want to pay her a single rupee also i have call recordings of both of them also the illegal nude pictures of them which they have shared on phone , guide me
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from delhi, Delhi
Religion: Hindu
You would have to file for securing custody of all the children based on evidences in the court pleading that she is not competent to maintain the welfare of children as has been decide in various Supreme Court judgments.

As far as not paying maintenance to your wife is concerned, you would have to prove that she has illicit relationship with other man, for which I understand you are having adequate proof as mentioned above. Also, the fact if she is a working lady is important to waive off maintenance.

Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer