• Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Foundation

We are interested in starting a research center "Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam University Foundation" tuition Free a non profit making one with out collecting funds from the public is this come under intellectual property.Is it necessary to obtain permission from the relatives of the said person after his demise.We intend to charter this as a foundation In the Republic of Panama.There is no objection from the part of Government of Panama,Is there any chance that his relatives can object legally.
Kindly contribute to this social cause.
Guinness World Record Holder in Online Teaching from the hands of Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
Asked 2 years ago in Intellectual Property from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
There cannot be an objecction however it is advisable to keep the family informed of the same. Further this is not an intellectual property issue however if a consent is obtained from the family members, that shall work.
Shaveta Chaudhary (Sanghi)
Advocate, Chandigarh
843 Answers
63 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer