• Vrs

Vrs calculation done total year of completed year in the current company or total experience.
Suppose I worked for 5 years in current company but my total working experience is 18 years.
Then what will be my years for vrs calculation in current situation.
Asked 3 years ago in Labour from Pune, Maharashtra
Your question is not correct. It is not understood what do you want to ask? Is it pertaining to voluntary retirement scheme (VRS)? If the answer is Yes, than the VRS is a policy decision of the company, which is announced by the HR Department. The VRS is a method normally used by the company to reduce surplus staff as retrenchment of an employee by the employer must compile the provisions of Section 25 N of the Industrial Dispute Act 1947. It may vary from company to company. 
For Central/State Government Servant, it is 20 years, where an employee will receive all retirement benefits. For calculation of 20 years, the services rendered in Central/State/Public organizations prior to his current employment will be counted if he has joined after submitting a technical resignation.
In your case, I afraid that your total experience would be counted for VRS in your current company. 
Rajinder Kumar
Advocate, New Delhi
68 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer