• Mandams and police protection

One of our relatives  is blocking our pathway to my home and the case is going against them and it is in final stage. But this 3 ladies give to writ petition to Kerala  high court for manhandled   cases, this  fully wrong and false case, what we can do in this and can we file defamation case against these ladies?
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Kannur, Kerala

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer