• false 307 and 407 on me and my family

Dears sirs,
i am Amit Kumar Pandey residing in bangalore basically from Bihar .I met one girl through shaadi.com in Dec2013 and met her mom on 1st jan 2014 we discussed regard marriage as casual i offered to get marry in 2 or 3 months. I was in touch with her in few days we they said to do simple marriage and later after 2 or 3 months we will do grandly i wish.so i agreed and we got simple marriage in temple on 24th jan where my parents denied as this much early getting marry that too without knowing each other completly is not good for future and its happen same with me.
Soon after marriage she started giving me torture by cutting her wrists and started doing emotionally blackmail i dont know how to explain my problem as how i became like that and suffering this much.
within a week of marriage she cut her wrists 2 times for silly things like why am talking to my parents and Y i have so many friends whom i am talking or texting . And started demanding for jwelary and maintenace i felt she loves me more and more possesive for me. Where her mom too support her only whatever she demand from me. In that in feb 1st week she got unconscious suddenly when i was getting ready for office i took her hospital where they found nothing just Low BP in evening i took her back to her home after normally she started fighting with when i was getting ready for office its became daily schedule so i felt better i will take her to my parents home so i went there along with her to ask my parents for staying there but there she completely denied to stay. So i took new rented home near by my office area and in 2 days only she started to fight for bring home gas connection and all from my parents not to take new.I denied and arranged everything new but from  day 4th she started getting unconscious whenever either am going office our coming from office. More 40000 i spent for her health but doctor found nothing in 2 weeks of march. In all this also she was not happy with was doing fight and was abusing my parents. i asked her Mom about this problem she started blaming me that she's very much sensitive and am not able to take care of her and suggested to bring my parents in my home for giving opportunty to get mingle with her. On 1st april i invited my parents to stay with me for a single night. In night without reasson she started fighting with me @11pm so my mom came into my bedroom and forced me to sleep outside and she slept with her after an hour silently she cut her wrists and shown my mom. My mom got scare very badly i did first aid and all. In early morning my parents went out from my home and i took her to hospital where i found its just normal cut. But she was blaming me that because of my mom she cut her wrists and she want to make police complain on my parents not on me .I requested her if any mistake happen by me please punnish me not my parents she smiley replied you love your parents and i love you so if they will in jail you will love me  and all. On 2nd April itself i took her to her home but i was there till evening she and her mom faought with me there but they were not allowed me to go out for single mint and in night she forcely came to my home so in morning i called her mom to come my home and i went office in noon her mom called my mom and started fighting with her and kept me online on phone she abused lots to my mom which hurted lots. So i decided to leave all this and went out of city.
Next morning she called police and took her in ambulence to NIMHANS and from there she filed case on my parents and on me 307 and 498. 
Dramatically police arrested my elder and father after a week as they were unware by this case.
Now also i am out of state and trying to get bail through one good lawyer but they are not getting bail as she's at present also in NIMHANS .
Dears Sirs this my request please go through above and please suggest what i have to do as so many people are denied because 498a and 307 is one way act where no one will hear me and nor police will investigate from my side. I lost all hope of my life now am not able to kill myself nor am able to save my parents.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
As per your version you have not done anything but 307IPC is a non bailable offence.
You better join the investigation rather then hiding yourself and arrange lawyer for bail of yourself and your parents after some evidences have been done in the case.
Rahul Jatain
Advocate, Rohtak
830 Answers
2 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer